Scour.com - History
Founded in 2007, Scour was originally named Aftervote.com, a search engine with an AJAX backbone with one mission: to deliver the most relevant results as efficiently as possible. Almost exactly 1 year later, Aftervote was acquired by Internext media, owner and operator of the ABCSearch Network and re-branded to Scour.com.
Scour.com's purpose is to bridge the gap between searchers and relevant results. By providing a platform for the user to vote and comment on relevancy, searchers connect with one another creating a true social search community, attained through innovative solutions to meet the needs of today's web searchers.
So, login, get active and search socially at scour.com!
We want to hear from you! Please contact us directly via the email addresses below. Before doing so, it might be a good idea to read our FAQs.
- email@example.com - general information.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - support questions.
- email@example.com - press/interview requests.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - business related inquires.
- email@example.com - interested in working with us?
Check out our community items: