How to add scour.com to your white list
Select your email provider for instructions.
I use AOL:
If you're using AOL, you can ensure that your scour.com correspondence is delivered to your Inbox by setting your Mail Controls. Here's how:
For AOL webmail:
- Log in to your webmail.
- Click on "settings."
- Click on "spam controls"
- Under "Spam Filters by Address" select "Custom" from the drop down button.
- Click on "allow mail from."
- Type in "scour.com"
- Click on the "green + button."
For AOL clients:
- Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
- Select the screen name we're sending your scour.com emails to.
- Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
For AOL version 9.0: You need to add our sending address to your "People I Know" list.
- Open your latest scour.com email.
- Click the Add Address button (over on the right) to add to your "People I Know" list.
For AOL version 8.0: Select Allow eMail from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.
- Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom.
- Click Save.
I use Gmail:
Having trouble receiving Scour account notifications? Not a problem, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
If you are having issues with Gmail deliverability:
- Log into your Gmail account
- Go to the "settings" tab.
- Click on "Filters."
- Click "Create a new filter."
- Under the "from" section, type "@scour.com" (not including the quotation marks).
- Click "Next Step."
- Select "Never send it to Spam."
- Click "Create Filter" and your done!
I use Hotmail:
If you are using Hotmail, you can ensure that scour.com email is delivered to your Inbox by adding our "From" address to your Safe List. Here's how:
- Click the Options tab.
- Select Safe List. (It's under the heading Mail Handling.)
- In the space provided, enter the address in the "From" line of your most recent scour.com email.
- Click Add.
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK.
I use Yahoo:
To ensure that your scour.com email is delivered to your Yahoo Inbox (not the Bulk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox. Here's how:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Next, click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled From header: make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address in the "From" line of your most recent @scour.com or enter @scour.com.
- At the bottom, where it says Move the message to:, select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.